For nearly two decades, Con Edison Solutions, Con Edison Development, and Con Edison Energy have been leading national providers of retail and wholesale energy services. Now, they are part of Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, a wholly owned subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc.
Con Edison Development focuses on the development, ownership and operation of renewable assets.
The Associate Analyst will support project finance origination and placement and support day to day administration of the financing agreements. This individual will also support the CEB insurance program responding to requests from internal (sales and operations) and external (customers and contractors) stakeholders.
• B.A or B.S
• Interest in finance, insurance and business contracts required
• Interest in Renewables is a plus
• Experience or coursework in business contracts is a plus
• 0-3 years’ experience in a business environment.
• Excel skills that include pivot table, Sumif statements, and formula creation.
• Strong Customer Service Orientation
• Excellent interpersonal skills required to interact with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to organize time and information
• Ability to learn quickly and apply learning to new situations
• Comfortable in a fast paced environment and quickly adapts to changing priorities.
• Detail Oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.