For nearly two decades, Con Edison Solutions, Con Edison Development, and Con Edison Energy have been leading national providers of retail and wholesale energy services. Now, they are part of Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, a wholly owned subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc.
Con Edison Development focuses on the development, ownership and operation of renewable assets.
The Business Development Analyst will contribute to the achievement of CED’s financial and strategic goals by:
• Undergraduate or Graduate degree in a technical or business related field including, but not limited to, economics, math, market research, finance, statistics, engineering
• 0-2 years of experience
• Must understand basic financial statements and ratios
• Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Ability to efficiently gather and communicate web-based information sources
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter – ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.