For nearly two decades, Con Edison Solutions, Con Edison Development, and Con Edison Energy have been leading national providers of retail and wholesale energy services. Now, they are part of Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, a wholly owned subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc.
Ross Solar was founded by the Ross family in 2007 to provide solar installation and consulting services to home owners, businesses and municipalities in the Northeast. Now, as a Con Edison Solutions company, Ross Solar is able to leverage its understanding of solar with the experience, stability and integrity of one of America's largest energy companies.
Licensed in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York City as well as Westchester, Putnam and Rockland Counties in New York State, since its founding Ross Solar has installed more than fourteen thousand kilowatts of solar for businesses and homeowners.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes benefits such as:
• Health, dental and vision benefits
• Paid time off and paid Holidays
• 401K with generous company match
• Stock Purchase Plan
• Life insurance
• Tuition Aid Program
• Steady work load
• Collaborative environment
The Customer Service Specialist will be the primary point of contact to resolve customer questions and concerns on an on-going basis, by directly handling inquiries, or coordinating responses with the sales, design, and construction leads. This position includes reviewing internal company reports to ensure customer projects are moving forward in a timely manner. Coordinate customer post installation questions with technician to ensure questions or concerns are addressed promptly. This position will support our objective of ensuring that our customer’s experience with CES Danbury Solar is a positive one.
We are hosting a job fair on Saturday, May 26th from 8:00 am - 10:00 am. If you are interested in learning more about the Renewable Energy Industry stop by.
38 Beaver Brook Road
Danbury, CT 06810
The position interacts with sales, project and construction management as well as with the engineering team. Quality responses to customer concerns are more important than quick responses. We want our customers to enjoy the experience both during the installation and post installation. This will require a balance between available resources. This position will require strategic thinking, planning and organizational skills to ensure the correct balance of priorities occurs daily.
• College degree preferred or working toward college degree with significant work experience acceptable.
• 3 to 5 years of general customer service experience or professional business experience required
• Cold call center, customer service specialist a plus
• Working knowledge of Salesforce system is preferred
• Basic understanding of Solar and or construction is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (a MUST HAVE)
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Highly motivated self-starter, able to work independently
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to apply sound judgment and decision making skills
• Flexibility, initiative and dependability
• Well versed in MS Office products (including solid Excel skills)
• Flexibility to work night and weekends on occasion (40 hour work weeks in total)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.