For nearly two decades, Con Edison Solutions, Con Edison Development, and Con Edison Energy have been leading national providers of retail and wholesale energy services. Now, they are part of Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, a wholly owned subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc.
Con Edison Solutions is an experienced, multi-disciplined, U.S.-based energy services company (ESCO) building sustainable and resilient energy infrastructure for our clients’ facilities nationwide. Our clients include all levels of government and education, hospitals and healthcare, businesses, and homeowners, and we offer a variety energy efficiency programs, renewable power systems and energy advisory and procurement services.
Con Edison Solutions construction managers are responsible for overseeing the daily on-site construction activities for various types of projects including HVAC, capital improvement, performance contracting, energy conservation and solar. Specific key areas of focus include monitoring jobsite safety and conducting jobsite safety meetings, supervising subcontractors and vendors, maintaining project schedules and interfacing directly with the customer. The successful candidate will also provide field support to the office-based Construction, Engineering and Project Development groups when required. This position is based out of our Tampa office.
• Undergraduate engineering, construction-related degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in managing and implementing complex projects and/or programs. Construction project leadership experience highly desired.
• Previous budget/schedule/performance/QC responsibility experience preferred.
• Specific experience with building energy systems including lighting, commercial/industrial HVAC, lighting and HVAC Controls, central utilities and electrical systems a plus.
• Experience in the overall integration of design engineering, construction, start-up, close-out, turnover and subsequent O&M of a variety of projects.
• Equivalent/comparable active duty military experience will be considered in lieu of industry experience requirements.
• Familiarity with local and national building and construction codes and permitting
• Familiarity with labor unions and union issues
• Strong construction-focused risk management skills
• Strong management, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong computer skills including MS Project and MS Office suite
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Frequent travel, up to 100% of the time across the United States
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.