The Information Technology Department at Coned Clean Energy Businesses is seeking to hire a highly motivated and dedicated professional to support various IT administration support services. The candidate’s responsibilities will include telecommunication support services administration and tasks. The ideal candidate for this position must demonstrate high energy level, commitment to excellence and possess a high regard for the Company’s values.
• Order, program and troubleshoot desk top, mobile phones and conference phones
• Administer PBX, voice recorders and building access security systems including employee picture ID’s pickup and delivery
• Coordinate IT related meetings including scheduling, reserving rooms/facilities, setting up conferences, phone bridges and/or WebEx as required
• Provide telecom services to employees, ensuring that each problem is resolved or directed to the appropriate department for resolution
• Perform administrative support tasks for the department such as copying, filing, faxing, scanning documents, answering calls, bill payment processing, presentations and assembling documents.
• Provide back-up support to other assistants /executives as needed
• Provide maintenance for copiers and printers
• Update IT equipment renewals
• Process ticketing information on the IT ticketing system
• Provide administrative support services, research and other task to the department staff as assigned
Provide various administrative services for the Information Technology department.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.