WHO WE ARE
For nearly two decades, Con Edison Solutions (CES), Con Edison Development (CED) and Con Edison Energy (CEE) have been leading national providers of retail and wholesale energy services. Now, they are part of Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses (CEB), a wholly owned subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc., one of the nation’s largest investor-owned energy companies.
CED is a leading developer of solar, wind and battery storage throughout the United States and currently owns and operates over 2.6 GW of renewable energy projects and is the second largest owner and operator of solar photovoltaic facilities in the U.S. CED leads the industry in the development, ownership and operation of renewable energy projects by providing engineering, permitting, interconnection, construction management, start-up and commissioning expertise, as well as operations and maintenance services. CED also has deep experience in financial management for power generation facilities.
WHY WORK FOR US
We offer great career opportunities and are able to check some of your boxes including:
ABOUT THE POSITION
The CEBs have a growing renewable pipeline and we are looking to add as an essential member to the team in Valhalla, NY. The Project Manager (Scheduler) will be responsible for providing and managing P6 schedules for all activities required to deliver successful solar PV systems and battery energy storage systems to internal or external customers. Working closely with the Senior Director of Project Support and the CEB team, the Project Manger will be responsible for maintaining the schedules during project development and construction and reporting accordingly.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Construction/Project Management or related degree preferred
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• 3+ years of progressive experience in managing and implementing a range of power generation, renewable energy, commercial/large scale and design/build related projects preferred
• 3-5 years experience with Project Controls, specifically Critical Path Method (CPM) planning/scheduling
• Specific experience with Power Generation in the Commercial and Industrial markets or Utility scale preferred.
• Experience in Owner side project lifecycle execution (feasibility, design engineering, construction, start-up/turnover and subsequent O&M) preferred
• Demonstrated experience in safety focused work environment.
• Oracle Primavera P6 experience and proficiency required
• Capacity to work with MS Project files as needed, including conversion to Primavera format
• Sound and proven construction scheduling and planning skills
• Strong leadership, written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new technology
• Ability to effectively represent the company
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong computer skills including Excel, MS Project and Word
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Up to 20% travel may be required.
We offer a very competitive salary with annual target bonus, 401k plan with company match, comprehensive benefit package, generous time off policy, matching Employee Stock Purchase Plan, excellent Tuition Aid Program and a collaborative working environment in a growing organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.