WHO WE ARE
For nearly two decades, Con Edison Solutions (CES), Con Edison Development (CED) and Con Edison Energy (CEE) have been leading national providers of retail and wholesale energy services. Now, they are part of Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses (CEB), a wholly owned subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc., one of the nation’s largest investor-owned energy companies.
CED is a leading developer of solar, wind and battery storage throughout the United States and currently owns and operates over 2.6 GW of renewable energy projects and is the second largest owner and operator of solar photovoltaic facilities in the U.S. CED leads the industry in the development, ownership and operation of renewable energy projects by providing engineering, permitting, interconnection, construction management, start-up and commissioning expertise, as well as operations and maintenance services. CED also has deep experience in financial management for power generation facilities.
WHY WORK FOR US
We offer great career opportunities and are able to check some of your boxes including:
• Be a part of a market leader and one of the largest solar energy producers in North America
• Improve the planet by helping us further reduce carbon emissions
• Collaborate on a dynamic team of high performing professionals
• Create and improve on our renewable innovation
• Obtain a customized career path
• Obtain a competitive compensation package
• Select from comprehensive health plans and other benefits
• Utilize our generous tuition reimbursement program
• Participate in company fun events and social causes
ABOUT THE POSITION
The CEBs have a growing renewable pipeline and we are seeking to hire an essential member to the Con Edison Development team in Valhalla, NY. The Associate Financial Analyst will assist in preparing analysis of project / portfolio revenue and operating expenses, tracking revenue and expense invoices, preparing project budgets and forecasts, and creating presentations for management.
Bachelor degree in Finance or related field required
Recent graduates with financial and business courses will be considered
• Experience in reviewing and coding invoices desired
• Able to interact effectively across organizational boundaries to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
• Able to handle multiple projects and priorities.
• Must have good analytical skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
• MS Office computer skills are required, specifically Excel (pivot tables, macros), PowerPoint, and Word.
We offer a very competitive salary with annual target bonus, 401k plan with company match, comprehensive benefit package, generous time off policy, matching Employee Stock Purchase Plan, excellent Tuition Aid Program and a collaborative working environment in a growing organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.