WHO WE ARE
For nearly two decades, Con Edison Solutions (CES), Con Edison Development (CED) and Con Edison Energy (CEE) have been leading national providers of retail and wholesale energy services. Now, they are part of Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses (CEB), a wholly owned subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc., one of the nation’s largest investor-owned energy companies. The CEB are the second largest owner of solar electric generating projects in the United States and 11th largest globally. The CEB have assets in excess of $6 billion and revenue in excess of $1 billion.
WHY WORK FOR US
We offer great career opportunities and are able to check some of your boxes including:
• Be a part of a market leader and one of the largest solar energy producers in North America
• Improve the planet by helping us further reduce carbon emissions
• Collaborate on a dynamic team of high performing professionals
• Create and improve on our renewable innovation
• Obtain a customized career path
• Obtain a competitive compensation package
• Select from comprehensive health plans and other benefits
• Utilize our generous tuition reimbursement program
• Participate in social causes
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the CEB continue to grow and remain a leader in renewable energy, the Finance and Accounting (F&A) Department seeks to hire a key member to work out of our Valhalla, NY office. The Manager, Finance is responsible for leading the Finance function within the Finance and Accounting department for the Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses (“CEB”).
• Lead the Finance function, including budgeting and forecasting, cash management and other Treasury functions, insurance, energy services financings and ad hoc financial analyses. These responsibilities include the supervision, management, training and development of two direct reports.
• Lead the financial analysis of the CEB to inform CEB’s long-term strategy, planning and valuation enhancement.
• Lead and manage the budget and forecasting process, including setting schedules, running models, coordination with stakeholders, developing presentations, and preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules.
• Coordinate all CEB treasury and banking functions, including interface with CEI Treasury on banking matters and coordination of check/wire approval process.
• Lead financings and provide support for sales of receivables and other financings for the Energy Services line of business.
• Support insurance and bonding programs for the CEB.
• Develop policies and procedures to ensure adequate controls are in place and properly functioning to ensure cash and other company assets are properly safeguarded and protected.
• Provide miscellaneous analytical and financial support and review as needed.
Bachelor Degree in Finance or related field is required. MBA in Finance is preferred.
• 7 to 15 years of relevant financial analysis, modeling and business experience is required, with approximately 2 to 5 years in a management capacity.
• Experience in Investment Banking or Treasury is a plus
• Experience with Oracle's Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) software is a plus
• Working knowledge of MS Office computer skills are required, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Able to interact effectively across organizational boundaries to achieve goals and meet deadlines
• Able to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
• Able to efficiently, effectively and independently manage projects, processes and tasks
• Must have good analytical skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively in written and oral form
• Must be able to work independently in fast- paced, fluid environment
We offer a very competitive salary with annual target bonus, 401k plan with company match, comprehensive benefit package, generous time off policy, matching Employee Stock Purchase Plan, excellent Tuition Aid Program and a collaborative working environment in a growing organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.